Revised: August 16th, 2023
DeepRent LLC (“DeepRent”, “DR,”, “ProStorage”, “FacilityScan” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the privacy of its users (“user”, “you”, “your”) and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use ProStorage.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our ProStorage software, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- Pertaining to the operational metrics of your storage facilities, such as occupancy rates and outstanding fees. This data helps us enhance the ProStorage experience by tailoring our software to the unique needs of facility owners and managers.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our software and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our software or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve ProStorage, and to develop new features and functionality.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
6. Contact Information